Hollman is featured in Commercial Construction & Renovation online for the Mobile Smart Locker as well as the company’s dedication to sustainability
The latest introduction from Hollman;the Mobile Smart Locker. The industry leader in smart locker technology and solutions is now offering a versatile locker solution that’s designed to optimize space in any work environment. A functional piece of furniture that can easily be rolled out from the wall to serve as a collaborative workstation or rolled back into the wall to save space when not in use, the Mobile Smart Locker’s mobility feature makes it ideal for agile and flexible work environments where space is at a premium.
Hollman offers the Mobile Smart Locker in a range of material options allowing for customization to match different aesthetics and design preferences including Nanolam, glass, laminate, or wood veneer. These mobile lockers can also include a portable charger and a charging stand. With a charging time of approximately 3-6 hours, it ensures convenient access to power during working sessions. A wired solution is also available allowing for uninterrupted connectivity for approximately 10 hours.
- 2-way glide system for easy front operation of this agile unit from both sides.
- Smart mobility allows for effortless rolling.
- Flexibility and customization options for different configurations.
- Unit has accessible storage from both the front and back.
- Designed to operate on various surfaces.
- Height designed specifically for co-working spaces.
- Smart technology options available (wired or wireless).
- Concealed cable management system within the locker.
Hollman + Sustainability
Hollman considers sustainability throughout the manufacturing process through operational efficiency, waste reduction, waste diversion, product optimization and material selection. Hollman is proud to share their Environmental Indicators:
- Electrical Usage – 15% Reduction vs 2020
- Natural Gas Usage – 25% Reduction vs 2020
- Water Usage – 19% Reduction vs 2020
- Waste Diversion/Recycling Rate – 95.24%
There is on average an 83% Pre Consumer Recycled Content for the majority of Hollman’s lockers. Hollman utilizes FSC materials to ensure that every product is responsibly sourced. Hollman products qualify for BIFMA Gold for indoor air quality and 80% of projects qualify for LEED points based on recycled content and low-emissions materials. Hollman is also Green Certified with a 96.14% waste diversion rate. UV-cured, zero VOC finishes. Hollman is committed to working with the Green Business Bureau who is launching a Carbon Footprint Calculator. This will allow Hollman to accurately track their carbon footprint monthly and set trackable improvement goals. As part of the Hollman Core Value of Community, Hollman utilizes products that are ethically and responsibly sourced and ensure that all direct suppliers provide safe working conditions, good business ethics and fair wages for all their employees.
View the product feature, here
For press inquiries contact: email@example.com
Learn more about our storage solutions at Hollman.com