Our goal at Hollman is to have a great company that gives us the opportunity to make the world around us better – and have fun while we’re at it
– Travis Hollman, President & CEO of Hollman, Inc.
Sustainability is not a new concept for Hollman. Since 1976 our efforts have been focused on the health and future of our business and the earth around us. To protect the future of our planet and generations to come Hollman is committed to improving our manufacturing operations regarding environmental concerns.
LOW EMISSIONS & RESPONSIBLE SOURCING
80% of Hollman projects qualify for LEED points based on recycled content and low-emissions materials. ( Earn LEED points by selecting our FSC product line )
- 10-20% of building materials used are made of recycled materials
- 10-20% of building materials are extracted, processed, and manufactured locally
- Use of solvent-free UV Finish since 2002
CONSERVATION OF RESOURCES
Hollman tracks energy usage year over year per calendar month and strives for continuous improvement via enhancements to our plant equipment & processes.
- 50% of wood-based materials are certified in accordance with FSC’s principles and criteria
- Forest Stewardship Council Certified Manufacturer
- Green Business Bureau Gold Certified
- U.S. Green Building Council Member
- BIFMA Compliant
Discover Hollman Lockers
Hollman lockers solutions are built to serve our customers and improve the end-users experience. With our 350,000 sq ft facilities, there is nothing our warehouse machinery and the team can’t handle. Let us help you find the perfect solution.